www.krogerfeedback.com| Take a small Kroger feedback survey and win the Grand Prize of $5,000 in grocery gift cards, or $100 grocery gift cards via lucky draw.
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey is an online survey portal. People take part in Kroger Sweepstakes Survey to win Kroger Fuel Points, Kroger Gift Cards & Kroger Digital Coupons at Kroger customer lottery. You are eligible to enter the feedback survey sweepstakes if you are 18 years of age or older.
Kroger is one of the largest grocery retailers in the world. It runs business under approximately two dozen banners and specializes in grocery, general merchandise, retail, grocery manufacturing, distribution, and Supermarket. Its net income is around $1,519,000. It’s not simply a grocery store. It is a strong team which delivers best shopping experience for families. It is always cool to shop at Kroger, share your feedback with them and have a better experience for your next visit. People have excellent reviews about Kroger. Do spend some time in giving your precious feedback at Kroger Feedback Survey.
About Kroger Feedback Survey
Kroger emphasizes a lot on its Customer Satisfaction! For this purpose, they launched Kroger feedback survey system to know how happy and satisfied their customers are.
This survey is mainly about:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Quality and Response
- Product Delivery Experience
- Price list comparison
- Staff response to the Customers.
- Friendly Environment
- Valuable Suggestions
- Any inconvenience that occurred
Kroger Feedback Survey Eligibility
Following requirements are the eligibility criteria for Kroger Feedback Survey:
- You need an active internet connection.
- There is no device restriction, you can use any device.
- You need Kroger receipt not older than 7 days of shopping to take a Kroger survey.
- Survey questions are available in two languages i-e English and Spanish.
- You must be at least 18 years old to take this survey.
- It will take around 12 – 15 minutes to answer all questions.
Kroger Survey: Quick Guide
Kroger Feedback Survey: Step by Step Guide
- First of all, you will be having a receipt for the purchases you made at Kroger.
- Take out the Receipt and look at your Entry ID.
- From your device, open the browser and go to the survey site or click here.
- Enter the information given on the receipt.
- For starting the survey you must have Date, Time & Entry ID which is mentioned on your given receipt.
- You will be asked either you have visited CARROLLTON location or not.
- Then you will be required to fill out some necessary fields.
- The first question will be regarding the purchase department of your interest during your last visit.
- The second query will be regarding the overall rating for your last visit.
- It depends on you how much you rate it.
- Then you have to rate for grocery baggers, price on items compared to other stores and the humble response of the employees.
- Share your experience with them in the form of rating.
- In the very next step, Kroger Customer Survey asks you about your satisfaction level for quality of store brands, ease of moving through and finding items, cleanliness of store, sale items on stock & humble response of checkout staff members.
- Then you have to review freshness and quality of dairy products and the response of staff dealing that department.
- Next step will be asking you about the freshness of baked products and its quality and again the response of staff serving at that department.
- Then you have to rate out the store food aisles.
- The next rating would be about the availability of your desired item.
- Your recommendations are always welcomed at the Survey.
- Keeping in view of your last visit, your feedback is ensured in the survey.
- You have to state your satisfaction level about Kroger’ gift cards and Kroger Fuel Rewards.
- Next step will ask about your views about Kroger’s Services.
- Last steps include any inconvenience regarding the last visit. Write some comments regarding pharmacy and the product you intended to purchase but you didn’t.
- A the end Kroger survey form asks for your email address, Loyalty card no or other ID.
- Then Kroger customer survey will thank you for your precious time and precious feedback and will notify you via email if you are a winner.
Here is the Complete Video Guide to Kroger Feedback Survey:
Kroger Company Information
In 1883, Kroger was Founded by Barney Kroger. Now Kroger has more than 2600 stores and is working in 34 states. Its Founder believes in improvement, innovation and how much we give back to the community.
Kroger Customer and his feedback is the high priority for this company and its better growth.
Kroger Contact Details
Grocery Store, KingWood, TX : +1 281-318-1194 ( Open until 1:00 am )
Super Market, Rolla, MO : +1 573-364-2721 ( Open until 12:00 am )
Grocery Store,Athens, GA : +1 706-715-3738 ( Open until 1:00 am )
Thank you for reading this guide about Kroger Feedback Survey. I hope you like it. For any issue regarding the survey do notify me via email.